Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer 50ML
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment is an oil-free cream that hydrates the skin while preventing acne and breakouts. Formulated with a gentle yet powerful blend of witch hazel and salicylic acid, this daily moisturizer controls bacterial proliferation in order to prevent the appearance of new blemishes. At the same time, it soothes the skin and creates a lightweight moisturizing veil, which helps counteract the dryness and peeling caused by other anti-acne treatments. The fresh, comfortable texture leaves the complexion looking perfectly bright and pure.
What It Does
- Helps control the spread of the blemish-causing agents with Salicylic Acid and other anti-blemish ingredients.
- Adds lightweight hydration to skin while helping helping to relieve the dryness and peeling associated with blemish treatments.
- Oil-controlling ingredients help prevent oil build-up on skin’s surface that can lead to clogged pores so that skin looks fresh, not oily or shiny.
- Anti-irritants help protect against and soothe irritation associated with breakout.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores, leaving skin looking cleaner and clearer, with less clogging
How To Use
- Apply Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment to the clean and dry skin of the face and neck, then massage until fully absorbed.
- If you experience drying or peeling, reduce the frequency of use.
- In order to achieve the best possible results, combine with other products in the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions range.
- Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sucrose, Steareth-21, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acetyl Glucosamine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycine, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Isohexadecane, Caffeine, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Quaternium-22, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phytosphingosine, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride <ILN42029>