Black Girl Kids Sunscreen Spf 50 89ML
Black Girl Sunscreen Kids Broad Spectrum – SPF 50 is an everyday moisturizing sunscreen lotion for the face and body. The sunscreen protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays and has eliminated all sticky white residue. Soothes, moisturizes, protects, hydrates, and heals your child’s skin.
How To Use
Apply liberally: 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Chamomile is used for fighting inflammation, chamomilla extracts soothes the skin.
- Shea Butter moisturizes and softens dry skin.
- Jojoba reduces redness, and helps with eczema and rosacea.
- Carrot Seed Oil contains vitamins A and E which enables it to promote healing.
- Avocado moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Sunflower Seed oil is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, also effective in combating redness.
For External Use only. Do not use it on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep it out of your eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop using and ask a doctor if a rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. if the product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.