Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen is a water-based sunscreen that combines strong UV protection and a light texture. It is easily absorbed by the skin and does not leave a sticky feeling. It has a gentle aroma of white lily. Kao Corporation, of which the Biore brand is a member, has developed a special Micro Defense formula for protection from ultraviolet radiation. It is the only Micro Defense formula in the world that provides uniform coverage for the skin, fine lines, and uneven micro-level surfaces while protecting vulnerable skin from UV damage. The Unique Aqua Micro Capsule releases moisture during application, leaving the skin soft. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract, and Butyl Glycol for enhanced hydration. Bioré sunscreen works like a thin, uniform film that blocks ultraviolet radiation and covers the skin like a second skin.
- Designed to provide rich moisture to prevent dry skin.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract, and BG (moisturizing ingredients).
- It is easily removed with soap despite its extremely waterproof composition. It has been tested in water resistance tests lasting 80 minutes.
- It does not contain dyes.
- Inhibits acne. * Tested in a non-itchy test. Non-itchy are characterized by care products and cosmetics that have been shaped in such a way that they do not cause itchy, ie white and black spots.
- It has passed allergenic tests.
- UV Filters: Uvinul T 150, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S.
- Chemical filters: Uvinul T 150, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S.
How to use
- Apply sunscreen as the last step of your morning beauty routine.
- Apply the appropriate amount evenly (about 2ml, the size of a coin) on your face and neck.
- Apply the sunscreen 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Store the sunscreen in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is recommended to be used within 1 year from its opening.
- Do not forget to use the sunscreen during the day.
- We recommend that you try any new product by placing a small amount on the wrist or behind the ear before using it. Wait 24 hours to make sure there is no redness or itching and to ensure that the product is safe for your skin.